Cutler Real Estate asked Kari a few questions so you can get to know her better, and here are Kari's replies.
1. What is your professional/educational background?
High School graduate with multiple state licensure to include massage therapy, insurance, and real estate. Traveling to many states allowed me to choose a career that worked best with our current situation.
2. Why did you choose a career in real estate?
Having experience with relocation, having to find real estate to either rent or own, it has always been fascinating to me the different styles of architecture along with design and how it differs from each area we've traveled/moved to.
3. What area do you live in currently and what do you like about where you live?
We currently live in Perry Township, it is where I grew up. Our community is small, our neighborhood comes together and has gatherings. I like having a neighborhood who cares for on another.
4. How do you spend your free time?
When we aren't busy with family sports or work, we love to cook. Trying new recipes at home that we may have eaten at a restaurant.
5. If you could only keep 5 possessions what would they be?
6. In one word, how do you think your friends/family would describe you?